Taylor and I moved to Chiang Mai in the middle of April 2018. We had this dream to go on an adventure in a fun part of the world that would give us access to all parts of Asia.
Wait didn’t I already do that…. Uh yes, I moved to Korea in 2012 and stayed 27 months. Well, that’s another story.
Never hurts in doing it again!
Because Chiang Mai is “home,” I don’t update my Chiang Mai life on a regular basis. It’s just not natural for me to write in a journal about my days (mostly filled with singing the ABCs to little kids to fund my travels).
However, I have written a few articles for Modern Trekker about my favorite things in Chiang Mai. These articles will give you some insight into my daily life that I experience while living in Chiang Mai.
- Chiang Mai Street Food
- How to Make the Most out of a Trip to Chiang Mai
- Outdoor Adventures Near Chiang Mai
- How to Make Long Term Travel a Reality
- Expenses to be Aware of if you’re Moving Abroad
Additionally, I have been asked various questions about traveling to Thailand. I have compiled that list here.
Here are more topics about Chiang Mai that I can answer questions about.
- Why I hate the visa process for living in Chiang Mai. (Three part blog post)
- How to get an apartment in an affordable and fun neighborhood.
- How to get health insurance as an expat.
- How to stay calm when you get bit by a dog.
- Why I refuse to get a motorbike driver’s license.