I missed two American Thanksgivings in a row and was a bit mopey.
But, no time to be sad. I have this amazing life abroad and get to hang out with super cute kids. I made them do a little project on what they were all thankful for.
Here’s a bit about what it looked like:
- I’m thankful for my family isn’t sick leave.
- I’m thankful for eating many foods. Because some countrys can’t eat many foods or can’t eat food.
- My country have peace. (no war)
- I can study in good place. because some people can’t study or studying in bad places.
- I can leave (live) in Korea.
- I meet good parents. than I can go
- Parents bring me and two sisters because many familys are busy and don’t go trip not much.
- I can communicate with god. because some people can’t communicate with god, but I can.
- I’m not bad or rude child, because some children are very rude or actions is bad.
- I can study with Roran (Lauren) teacher!!
The above may not be PERFECT English, but still is very cute.